• 32 oz bag of frozen shredded hash browns
• 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans Cream of Chicken Soup
• 2 cups Sour Cream
• 1 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese (I like to use sharp Cheddar Cheese)
• 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
• 1/2 c. chopped onion
• 2 cups finely crushed Corn Flakes
• 2 Tbs butter or margarine melted
1. Grease 9x13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350
2. In large bowl combine soups, sour cream, cheese, onions, and the 1/2 cup of melted butter.
3. Gently fold hash browns into mixture.
4. Pour mixture into pan.
5. Combine crushed corn flakes and the 2 Tbs. of melted butter and sprinkle on top of potato mixture.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. *If wanting to, you can use cubed potatoes instead of hash browns but you will need to increase baking time to 55 minutes.